Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dang it Lauren!

Farfrompoopin was supposed to be MY blog post title.

Mediocre Title: GIRLS TRIP!

Joce, Linds, Carrie, Lauren.

These 4 ladies and I spent the weekend in Keystone, CO at my Aunt's condo, and it was such a blast. No kids. Just laughing, eating, and a lot of classy conversation and cigars.

And I'm sure a little TMI about child birth for our two non-mother friends here.
They were laughing all the way to the skinny-jean section of J-Crew. 
I love us. And I cannot afford to miss this ever. 

PS: For those of you who couldn't make it this year, PLEASE PLEASE come next time. You will die of happiness. We missed you. 

(Also, thank you Lauren for the pictures. I literally stole them right off of your blog...like a cyberthief)

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahahaha I loved your blog title! You know it's going to be a good one when you read that. Lauren has nothing on you.

    ReplyDelete