Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving/Mitchell's Home

Not necessarily in that order.

We had a Turkey Feast with all the fixins' thanks to Cambo and some other vital helpers. This was the 1st Thanksgiving feast I have ever hosted, and if I do humbly say so...NAILED IT.

Guys, I made a Turkey.
Oh, and this one's home from Honduras!
They met for the 1st time and really hit it off.
 I'm thinking they are going to be "bromies".
 Is that  a thing? It should be.
And this kid LOVES Papa. Like, loves him.
Sorry Nana. You're a chick. Not cool.
Also, Lauren helped.


4 comments:

  1. That last picture - there are no words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure bromies is a word. Or at least the guy on how I met your mother has said it. If I only knew his name it would be a better comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of Lauren... so great.

    ReplyDelete