Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Baby Blessing

I never remember to document the important things in life with my camera. It's always things like, Tyson sitting in a laundry basket in my room while I try to figure out how to work my camera (I've got lots of those!). And when I finally get it, I put it away and think, "PERFECT! Now i'll know how to do that for next time!"

The "next time" is usually the same as that time.

Anywho, we DID get a picture of our family (just one) on Seth's blessing day Sunday. And I know what you're thinking...that Tyson is one photogenic kid!

AGREED.

It was a great day, and we had a lot of family come and celebrate with us.

Except for Lauren, who obviously has never learned the importance of family.

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I know, I miss a lot of big moments with my camera too. Haha, I love the snide comment about your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tams you look great what's your secret? By the way it looks like Tyson has red hair in this picture. Your boys sure are cute. I should be in bed right now, but I needed a few minutes of quiet. Wow, this is rambling on in a very choppy manner...I'm going to post it anyway. Lack of sleep does crazy things to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyson looks like he's trying to figure out what's wrong w the photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyson looks like he's trying to figure out what's wrong w the photographer

    ReplyDelete