Thursday, May 2, 2013

Daaaaaaaaa Bulls.

We went to Chicago a few weeks back. Rem had to "work" there, and I just like to tag along. 
We left Tyse-Meister at Kirk and Christy's, and brought Seth with us.

He was a champ on the plane.
Giordano's. Don't worry, we got a Chicago style too. 
Had to try out a dog. Tomatoes make it healthy.
How did this get ........
Sears Tower with my cousin Angie.
We had a pretty great day just bumming around the city.

CHICAGO HAD IT ALL.

...Wildlife...
...Jurassic Park...
AND!!!
Every bean counter's Mecca...
the bean of all beans...
that big thing from Source Code starring Jake Gyllenhall and I'm sure lots of other movies...

the, uh...really big bean.

Thanks Onset, for a lovely week!

3 comments:

  1. I have always wondered what the "bean" was. Thanks for enlightening me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went to chicago for just about 3 days a couple years ago (it was actually for work...you know, that one time we worked right by eachother?? ;)) and loved it! bean and giordano's deep dish pizza and jurassic park museum and all :) really want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I remember that! Yeah, occasionally I wonder about all of my PCMC peeps and how they're doing. Hope you and that little fetus are getting along great!

      Delete