Monday, July 16, 2012

Brittany H. Blackhurst

Oh Brittany, my hero in life.

This is a month or so late, but Brittany Hallewell got married in June! Here are some pictures from her bridal shower at my house. This was literally hours before we boarded our flight for Turkey, but all in all the stress level was pretty low. Jules did a great job with the party, and I loved seeing everyone.

 Here are Jules and Nancy, one of my favorite ladies in the world. 
 "So I says to him, "GET YOUR OWN MONKEY!""
 Bridget is always the life.
Bridger's, Britt, and I. LOVED hanging out with them, just like nothing's ever changed.

Even though Britt decided to get married the DAY we got home from our trip, and we missed the festivities, and I'll hate her forever for it, I AM happy for them. Congrats guys!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know she got married! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my head those picture are hilarious. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that was fun to read (and see).

    It reminds me of seeing you and Bridie rolling around in the dirt at Girls' Camp. Pretending to fight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. just as i was starting to get over the fact that i missed this, you just had to go reopen the wound, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just realized that your title for your blog list is "i'm watching you..." i laughed out loud. quietly because landon's napping, but aloud all the same.

    ReplyDelete