Thursday, May 17, 2012

Just try not to get FOMO

We hung out with some of my old France friends Friday. It was fun, to say the least. We missed some key players of course, but I assure you all, you were all there in spirit. We reminisced a lot about les bonnes vieux jours (Jocelyn, don't rip that apart grammatically...we all know it's wrong).

The original plan was camping up Provo Canyon, but it was chili, and well, we're wimpy. So tin-foil dinners in the driveway it was!

 Starring Ape
Linds
Joce
Others include, Remington, Trevor, Andrew, Tyson, and Bridget. All, like really fun extras.
This shindig included a pinata, courtesy of April. Because you can't have a fire pit without a pinata. 
Just ask any avid outdoors-men
Tyson eating our 4th course, corn on the cob. 
 Odd couple pictures...
-Enter FOMO-
Group.

It was a good time.

2 comments:

  1. You put this up to rub it in my face - you know how I have FOMO!! Glad you had fun and I hope you guys made some plans for our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. this. with. all. my. heart.

    ReplyDelete