Monday, May 7, 2012

Yeah, so this is happening

Mostly due to boredom this Monday afternoon, I have ambitiously begun a blog. Tyson and I were just talking and have decided, after years of internal debate as to whether or not this was something I could handle, that we'd give this a shot.

I'm told all the cool kids are doing it. And just like alcohol and PCP, I know that blogging won't do me wrong either.

The goal is to acquire double digit followers. I know what you're thinking. "Whoa, slow down Tams! It can't be done." Well, my motto is "Go big, or just go ahead and quit blogging. No one is reading it anyway."

Wish me luck.
Life updates to follow...

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to follow your blog! If you decide you also want to follow blogs, let me know your email address and I'll send you an invitation to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an opportunity for me to get in on the ground floor (single digits) of this new triangle opportunity! Good job Tams!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to check out your blog. You and Shane are about the only one's who comment on mine so needless to say you're my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus I want to give you your numbers. Do you think commenting twice counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your humor kills me! We must hang out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete