Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

So not to brag, but our weekend was fun. We called Rem's brother Doug around Wednesday and asked if we could come up to Boise to hang out for the weekend, and they of course said sure. Who wouldn't want to hang out with us? We are oozing with "coolness".

They then informed us that they were actually staying in a cabin in McCall for the weekend.. Ummm, yes please.

Anyway, it was awesome, and the cabin was beautiful. We drove to some off the shizzle hot springs that Tyson loved. We ate non-stop (which is why my diet starts today...tomorrow for sure...and if not tomorrow, Monday's are always a good starting day. I mean, I don't want to ruin my weekend. Hey readers, GET OFF MY BACK).

And since I am awful at taking pictures for posterity, here are a few pictures that I forced us to take an hour before we left. The only ones we really have. Good thing we all look so good.

 I know Rem's eyes are closed in this. But we only had two shots, and I looked awful in the other one. And since I am posting, eyes closed it is.
          

 Rem wins the award for finding the best skipping rocks.
 Tonia and Kenner, looking very J Crew.
 I told Rem to look pensive.
 Atwood man shot.
I wish I could say the car ride was all bliss and cuteness like this, but it was not. I still love my T-Rex though.

3 comments:

  1. I totally choose pictures by how I look in them, I appreciate you just saying it like it is. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tams you are so funny. Glad you are part of our very funny family. Looks like you guys had. Lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place to spend a weekend! Fun!

    ReplyDelete