Saturday, May 19, 2012

What happens in Vegas...

...is not nearly as exciting as you would think. 

Rem worked in Dallas this week (which, by the way was his last trip, thanks to the new job he starts on Monday), so I decided that he wasn't going to be having all the fun in this relationship. So I booked a flight to Vegas with Tyse and stayed with Lauren and Cambo for a few days. Thanks guys, by the way. The air mattress was perfectly pumped.

It was A-to-the...WESOME. Or something like that.

We went to the splash park, the pool, Shark Reef, Jack in the Box. It was all 1st class treatment from start to finish.

We also watched quite a bit of hoarders while scarfing down Zone Bars and Cheez-its...and by "we", I mostly mean me. I'm not saying Lauren can't put some major food down though. Cause wowzers. 

She can.


 If you've ever seen My Name Is Earl, Landon is Earl when it comes to taking pictures.


Splash Park




I was trying to get a cutesy picture of baby feet, like other people always do. 
Eh. Overrated. 
My feet are just as cute, and I can hold them still longer to get the shot. 


After he started giving me lip.




Pop Pop and Gangy

Pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging. I laughed out loud a few times while reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate you. that quesedilla was amazing. don't judge me. i laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete