Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sprinkler Saturday

This house has been a construction site for a majority of the time we've lived in it. But we are winding down on the inside makeover, and have finally begun to pay attention to the yard.

 A few weeks ago we rented a bobcat and leveled out the yard, and last weekend, we had a barrage of wonderful people come over and help us with our sprinkler system. You know who you are and Gracias...or maybe I should say Merci, seeing as half of you were the Frenchies.

Anywho, here a few pictures of our slave labor!

 Macho stuff here


 Christy baking the fetus

Rem looking hot covered in mud. If he actually did work for Deloitte, maybe we could've paid someone to do this for us. But I've never been one to complain.

We didn't quite finish, but got a TON done! Maybe now we won't be "the hillbillies on the corner with the awful concrete yard." I'm the only one who actually says that, but it gets old criticizing yourself like that.

4 comments:

  1. Oh great! Another fabulous picture of me . . . lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I totally gotta admit....completely jealous that Rem gets to drive a bobcat before me!way to go dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you started a blog! I know it's a lame way to keep in touch with people but it's better than nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! No, I also say you guys are the hillbillies on the corner with the concrete yard.

    I saw your blog on the facebooker!

    ReplyDelete